Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Checkin: 15 minutes prior to departure
No Christmas in New York is complete without a Christmas holiday lights bus tour of Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge in Brooklyn. Come and enjoy the dazzling and festive decorations of the best magical spots in the Big Apple, where residents are taking Christmas & holiday decorations to a new level. House after house with thousands of lights, toy soldiers, Santa Claus's, reindeer and so much more! Truly, a yearly holiday tradition.
On the way back, enjoy the lit-up Manhattan skyline and stop at Fifth Avenue and Rockefeller Center where there are iconic and dynamic displays including the Christmas Tree and the Ice Skating Rink. This tour will definitely put even the grouchiest in the holiday spirit!
- You'll be picked up at the bus stop for a comfortable bus ride to Brooklyn for a holiday extravaganza.
- The neighborhoods of Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge in Brooklyn know how to celebrate the holidays.
- Upon arrival, we'll walk through the neighborhoods gawking at the amazing lights and displays.
- You may even meet the owners and creators of some of these displays.
- On your way back to Manhattan, you'll see the spectacular New York skyline and some of the beautiful displays.
- Stop a Fifth Avenue and Rockefeller Center to see the iconic displays including the Christmas tree and ice skating rink.
- You'll be dropped off at the pickup spot to conclude your tour.
- The Neighborhood of Dyker Heights - is a residential neighborhood in the southwest corner of the borough of Brooklyn in New York City and its residents are predominately of Italian descent.
- The Neighborhood of Bay Ridge - is a residential neighborhood in the southwest corner of the borough of Brooklyn in New York City and its residents are predominately of Italian, Irish, Greek and Arab descent.
- Plenty of Christmas decorations, lights and displays
- Iconic view of NYC Skyline - Only one in the world!
- Fifth Avenue - is a major thoroughfare going through the borough of Manhattan in New York City. It is considered among the most expensive and best shopping streets and expensive real estate in the world.
- Rockefeller Center - is a complex of 19 commercial buildings between 48th and 51st Streets in New York City. It houses a series of shop and restaurant-filled, underground pedestrian passages, Sculptures, artworks, and many other features
- Rockefeller Christmas Tree - is a large Christmas tree placed annually in Rockefeller Center. The lighting has been broadcast live, nationwide, on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center show and scheduled for the Wednesday after Thanksgiving. The tree, usually a Norway spruce 69 to 100 feet (21 to 30 m) tall, has been put up every year since 1933.
- Rockefeller Ice Skating Rink - Installed in 1936, it's a popular center for Ice Skating every year.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Check In: 15 minutes prior to departure
Departure: 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated above
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. All tours should be reconfirmed 48 hours prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to departure will be charged $25 cancelation fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours from departure or no-shows will not be refunded.